BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

French Dip Cupcakes


I love pick-up food. I'm much more inclined to sort of snack at dinner...but I also have a boyfriend who likes "real" food, so I try to mix it up.

I saw these on Pinterest just on Monday, courtesy of Emily Bites, and I knew they would make it on our table this week.

The two stores I went to were both out of wonton wrappers, so I just bought egg roll wrappers and quartered them. I think it would work equally well in phyllo cups.

This is a cinch to put together, and they are so very satisfying.

Printable recipe


10 ounces thinly sliced roast beef, chopped (I used Sara Lee)
4 Laughing Cow Light Swiss wedges, chopped
1/2 cup jarred beef gravy
24 wonton wrappers
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

In a bowl, combine the roast beef, cheese wedges and gravy. Microwave at 1-minute intervals, stirring in between until cheese is melted.

Spray a 12-cup muffin tin. Place a wonton wrapper into the bottom of each cup. Spoon half of the roast beef mixture evenly in each cup. Sprinkle about half the mozzarella cheese evenly over the top of each. Press another wonton wrapper on top and finish with remaining roast beef mixture and cheese.

Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes until brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin.

No comments:

Post a Comment