BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Savory Breakfast Muffins


I saw these on Pinterest last week, courtesy of Shanty 2 Chic, and even though she made them with sausage, I thought it would be a great way to use up leftover Thanksgiving ham.

These are super easy and scrumptious. I made these on Sunday, and they have made for a perfect breakfast-on-the-go this week.

These got a little browner/more done than I wanted, so be sure to keep an eye on them the last few minutes of cooking.


Printable recipe

1 pound cooked sausage or ham
1 cup Bisquick
4 eggs, beaten
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese

Stir together all ingredients and spoon mixture evenly into greased muffin tin. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my - ham sounds better to me anyway! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look delish and I would definitely make them! Those will appeal to those of us that prefer savory over sweet for breakfast

    ReplyDelete