BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 5, 2011

Feta-Artichoke Dip


I wanted to make a new dip for the SEC championship (it was a great first half....and that's it) and I had found this recipe over at Deep South Dish. It's your basic artichoke dip recipe, but the feta definitely brings a different element to it. The crumbles add a unique tang to a standard dish. Great party recipe...and easy as pie!

I wish I had paid more attention to how this dip was originally served. I used Frito Scoops...but she spread hers on little slices of bread. That would have been delicious!






Printable recipe


1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
1/2 cup of mayonnaise
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 2-ounce jar chopped pimientos, drained


Stir together all ingredients and pour into greased pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment