BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 3, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Crescents


I pinned this about a year ago from (don't roll your eyes) Plain Chicken. I wanted dinner to be "pick-up" food last night, and I remembered this recipe...and it fit the bill!

It's super-simple...and super-delicious. I got the crispy chicken strips, per her recommendation, and they hold up well in the sauce (not soggy). The sauce had a good amount of kick without being too spicy. I couldn't really taste the cheese, so if you want to leave that out, I don't think it would make that much of a difference.

Printable recipe

8 frozen breaded chicken strips (like Tyson)
4 slices provolone cheese, halved
1 tube crescent roll dough
3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
1/4 cup ranch dressing

Whisk together buffalo wing sauce and ranch dressing. Unwrap crescent rolls and separate into eight pieces. Dip each piece of chicken into buffalo-ranch mixture, and place onto crescent dough, along with sliced cheese, and roll up. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until dough is golden brown. Drizzle with additional ranch dressing or serve dressing alongside for dipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment