BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ravioli Cupcakes


I'm a faithful follower of Recipe Girl, and her talented 12-year-old son has his own cooking blog, Recipe Boy, which is where I saw this recipe last week.

I'm treating this more of a method than a recipe. You wouldn't think these would hold/stay together, but they do...perfectly. I had a jar of vodka spaghetti sauce in my pantry, so I used that instead of traditional sauce. I was hoping to use some Portobello and Fontina ravioli that I had seen at my local grocery store, but they only had one package. I used Buitoni instead...and one package of that is enough (I bought two, unnecessarily). I also made mine meatless, just to cut out one extra step.

I had two of these for dinner, and, no lie, two guys at work polished off the other TEN the next day. Can't get much better proof that this is a winner.

36 uncooked refrigerated cheese ravioli
Spaghetti sauce
Mozzarella cheese
Parmesan cheese

Grease a 12-cup muffin tin. To each tin, add a spoonful of sauce, two ravioli, Mozzarella cheese, another spoonful of sauce, one ravioli, more Mozzarella cheese. Top with grated Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment